Welcome to GITP Blood Bowl League Wiki! The Community Portal is where projects for the wiki are organised.
New to wikis?Edit
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
How to create pages on this wikiEdit
- Create a new page using the button in the top right or follow a redlink to the relevant page.
- Add any relevant templates to the page. The two most commonly used templates on this wiki are Player Infobox (for player pages) and Infobox Team (for team pages). These help store key information about a player (or team) in a handy box at the top of the page.
- Images for these templates work best at a width of 225 but can go anywhere on the page at any size.
- Add content to the page!
- Add links and categories to the page. Players go in the "Players" category and also under their roster type and player type. Teams go in the "Teams" category and also their roster type. Other categories can be played by ear.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on GITP Blood Bowl League Wiki:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Useful things to doEdit
- If you'd like to contribute to the wiki but aren't sure where to get started, here are some ideas
- Add content to player pages
- Add or fill out a page for your team
- Help expand some article stubs.
- Create links to some orphaned pages.
- Upload and add some images! Visit Special:Upload. Add them to a category too, like [[Category:Images]].
- Other useful special pages
- Check out the full list of special pages at Special:SpecialPages.