Over the course of the first two seasons, Crow noticed that the A.I. plays a bit of numbers game. It chooses high-percentile actions above others. For this reason, it will tend to play a player in the way he has been developed (though no guarantees!). To that end, every week, each owner will gain 2 Gameplan Points. These points will be lost if not spent for the upcoming match. You may use these points in the following ways:
- Give a player one skill which he can gain on a non-doubles advancement roll for the next match
- Give a player +1 to MV or AV for the next match
- Give a player one skill which he can gain on a doubles advancement roll for the next match
- Give a player +1 to ST or AG for the next match
- Have one extra team reroll available for the next match
- Have one extra apothecary available for the next match
Note: A team coming off of a bye week has 4 Gameplan Points available for their next game.